Eliza Taylor married her co-star Bob Morley from ‘The 100.’ Followers went wild over their Instagram statement on June 7.
We’re so pleased for The 100 actress Eliza Taylor and also her new husband, likewise from the program, Bob Morley!.?.!! Both shared the news that they obtained wed on social networks late Friday evening, demonstrating how pleased they were to reveal their partnership condition. If you don’t understand much about Eliza, find out five rapid truths concerning her, below.
1. Eliza as well as her “best friend” got married! She revealed their marriage on Twitter late in the evening on June 7, additionally sharing a picture of her and also hubby Bob from their wedding day. “Lately I wed my buddy and soul mate,” the actress said. “We are very delighted and also ask that you keep your comments kind and also respect our personal privacy currently.” Bob also shared the news on his Twitter, too. “It is with such a full heart that I call @MisElizaJane my wife,” he claimed. “This is something we both cherish really deeply as well as are beyond happy. Please bear in mind to be respectful and kind to one another. Be well be kind.”
2. She got her acting big break on a daytime soap in Australia. Eliza started acting upon Next-door neighbors in 2005, but her biggest acting gig to date has actually been portraying Clarke Lion on The 100, which she has done given that 2014.
3. Fans have actually already loved her and also Bob with each other– but primarily in their character roles. People have actually “shipped” Eliza and also Bob’s personalities on The CW program, favoring them to obtain together. Possibly since their real-life equivalents have, they will, as well!
4. She’s philanthropic! Eliza is the founder of Koh Tao International Main, a pre-school in Thailand.
5. Eliza was born on Oct. 24, 1989. She was born in Melbourne, Australia, and is 29 years of ages. She has two sisters and also a bro.
We’re so delighted for the stunning couple, and we wish them a life time of joy!