Nothing is more fun than cooking in the outdoors. But it can be at the campsite, with little equipment, often a bit of a challenge. Now that summer has begun, and we take off there en masse, we have put some divine camping-proof recipes and camping meal ideas for you here. Lets you build a culinary party at your tent! It’s probably a little improvisation, but that can be learned.
Convenient to carry
Although you probably prefer all your handy kitchen tools rushing to the site, there are only a few attributes that you need:
– A barbecue in miniature
– A stove with gas bottle or jar
– Wine Opener and Bottle Opener
– Olive oil, unless you go towards the Mediterranean of course, you buy it, of course, tasty there
– Some sharp cutting blades
– Cutting board
– A wok and saucepan
– Dishes, cutlery, glasses, cups, and small bowls. Plus a large bowl: indispensable for salads and fruit.
– Salt and pepper, plus the spices which you cook on a daily basis (the rest you buy at the place of destination)
– Cooler. Heat Sinks You can usually rent or buy camping
– Wooden skewers for barbecue
– Towel and cleaning cloths: it will probably be a little mess 😉
Even though remain fresh croissants from the local baker undisputed champions breakfast, sometimes it’s sometimes nice not to have to have the ‘door’ to have breakfast. With these recipes, you start your day with ease.
– Melon breakfast
– Banana-coconut pancakes
– French toast with strawberries
– Tomato Toast with fried eggs
– Fast mousse
– Fresh baguette with simple raspberry jam and homemade peanut butter (which make advance home and take you in a cooler)
Bubbling with neighbors
Remember this simple bag of chips or nuts: These snacks do all by yourself. Bet your holiday friends right here ‘hello say?
– Waterkersgua chamomile with tortilla chips
– Bruschetta with Pesto, tomato & feta (grid bread here on the BBQ, or use fresh baguette)
– Crostini with Parma ham
– Chicken wings with ginger & honey (okay, you have a long marinating but just take for granted)
– Salsa verde fresco (you do not use the grill pan BBQ?)
– Tzatziki with baguette
– Flat jalapeno bread
One thing is sure: this recipe is your dishes piece of cake, and you can get back real flop down on a rug in the sun!
– Even pans bimihap (okay, here you have two sneak necessary containers)
– Picnic Pasta Salad
– Classical spaghetti with tomato
– Casserole with olives and chorizo
– Risotto Bianco
– Jamie’s Greek salad
– All-in-one rice with chicken
– Tagliatelle with sundried tomatoes
– Spanish Chicken Soup
Burn baby, burn! A barbecue is secretly a must have when you go camping. Nothing screams more outdoor living than a BBQ with live coals. These charts do not want to miss:
– Grilled corn cobs with chipotle boater
– BBQ Packages
– Sirloin steak with anchovy butter (the neat roll of butter let’s omitted)
– Barbecue chicken
– BBQ tofu skewers with summer vegetables
– Sticky skewers (use the BBQ instead of an oven)
A recipe for camping
Culinary camp, we do not do it for less. These methods make each one a simple but nutritious meal. And a good meal, especially so.
BULGURSALADE WITH BAKED SAUSAGE and mango chutney
- 200g bulgur
- Four stalks celery, thinly coiled
- 50g feta cheese diced
- One large bunch fresh (leaf) parsley, finely chopped
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- One mango, peeled and stones removed
- 50 g jam sugar
- Four tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- Eight thin spicy lamb sausages
- salt and pepper from the mill
Spoon the bulgur in a bowl and pour boiling water until it just covered. Let stand for 5 minutes and pour into a sieve. Toss the bulgur to the celery, feta, and parsley. Season with four tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper SHREDDER.
Cut the mango into cubes and place in a saucepan with the sugar jelly, vinegar and garam masala. Bring to the boil and simmer 4 minutes. Allow to cool and season with salt. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and fry the sausages until browned. Serve with salad and chutney.
Hope you find useful information here. For further information, visit http://www.familytentcenter.com/. Good luck with the trip!