One of the most environmentally friendly ways to travel is in tents. The important thing is to choose places with infrastructure site. So will prevent your insertion in nature can damage it. Campsites have enabled warehouse, garbage collection, sanitation, laundry, etc.
National Parks are a good choice for camping and know the best of your country, besides being cheap. Tips for camping:
- Cheap tents for sale out in places not is not recommended unless you have the knowledge and concern of causing the least possible impact.
- Never garbage cans in places where you camp. The worst is waste which biodegrades with difficulty, plastic bottles, metals, toxic liquids, some detergents. Food scraps are less harmful but still must bury and cover them with soil. Beware leave thrown bottles: They can cause fires by producing high temperatures when they are exposed to sunlight.
- Wildlife and its habitat should not be disturbed. Do not bring plants nor flowers. Modified as little as possible places to visit.
- Privileging nature. Let her much or as cleaner than you found it.
- Walk along established trails to avoid destroying vegetation.
- Place your tent at least 35 meters away from natural water sources. Choose a place where they have camped and others.
- Collects and deposits the waste in an appropriate place: yours and others left.
- Do not use dish soap, detergent, soap or toothpaste in water sources. Bring water in a bowl and ocúpala away from water courses.
- Boil water if you are not sure of its purity.
- Do not cut firewood. Instead, collects fallen branches that abound in the forests.
- Do not make campfires, unless explicitly permitted. If you get to do it, make sure the fire is well finished them off. Remember not stop lying glass objects, as they may cause spontaneous combustion. Do not throw burning cigarette butts on the road, no less in the place of camping. Better yet: do not smoke.
- Respect the locals. Customs and sensitivities of other cultures should be considered. Keep in mind always that the stranger is you, not them. Feel visiting and behave as such.
- Choose memories carefully that you will take back home. The ideal is to leave everything intact, but if you take something, which in no way a plant or animal is endangered or items manufactured by them. Catch the species of flora and fauna species.
- Walk a lot. It is the best exercise for health. Make it slow and deep breathing. Enjoy the scenery. Nothing. Climbing hills, riding a bicycle.
- Avoid boats: pollute lakes and rivers. They are noisy. They disturb aquatic fauna and swimming enthusiasts. As watercrafts, preferred wind-surfing, rowboat or sailboat.
- Tourism in wilderness areas should not be practiced on a large scale since it would destroy its natural character.
- Accepted standards of good way administrators and rangers in protected areas.
- Photography birds and flowers of the region. Then, find out their names. Learn to recognize them.
- Preferably consume products from small local producers.
- If you go to the beach, organizes campaigns grooming coast. It is fun and rewarding. The good idea is, for example, reward the groups to collect more disposable bottles or more kilos of non-biodegradable waste.
Camping tips without affecting the natural environment
Retain for Nature, an initiative of the Peruvian Society for Environmental Law supporting voluntary conservation, shows you how to enjoy beaches and other outdoor spaces without damaging them.
Summer camp is fun but can bring adverse consequences for the environment. To do so responsibly, retain for Nature offers these recommendations. So you leave the places where you spend better than you were arriving.
1. Before leaving home, how many people are? Just one or two in a car? Best is to share. Consume less fuel and also save money. When you’re on the road, be sure to follow established trails. In many places, there are nests or hiding places for wild animals near the road, and if you deviate, you can destroy them. If your trip includes bird watching or hiking to see animals, do it very cautiously. Respects the minimum space between them and do not believe disturbances around.
2. When you reach your destination, consider the location of your tent. Make sure it is a space reserved for camping or check the area, especially not harm plants or animals living in the place. To settle, reserve a space for the waste that will generate. Separate bag for organic waste fruits or vegetables that you consume and digs a hole about one meter to deposit them there when you leave. The inorganic waste takes her and deposits it in a nearby dumpster.
3. Try to eat local and seasonal food. For example, if you go camping north boy, you find stashes fishermen returning with the job in the morning. Buy them fresh fish and make your own. Do not forget to respect closed seasons and minimum sizes.
4. When you have to go to the bathroom. Dig a hole about 50 centimeters and use it as a toilet. When finished, put the toilet paper that you used there and covered it. If you’re on the beach, you should do it away from the shore. If you’re going to use soap or detergent, avoid doing it on the river or at sea; It is best done in a container filled with water.
5. Use tools that are consistent. For example, when you make purchases, take your cloth bags are larger than plastic, and much more useful and durable. If you’re prepared to take, do it in glass so you can store your liquid food. Use LED flashlights, so you do not have to carry batteries containing mercury and other heavy minerals, and when you have to use repellent, avoid spray and replace it with creams.
For more tips, visit http://www.familytentcenter.com/